Sunday, February 19, 2017

Starting over....again

Well lets see...I think this is the 4th blog I have had, so maybe it should be life behind door number four.  But it doesn't, so we will all just deal with it and move along.  I am going to make three statements and then I am going to move on to my blog.  Right now I have it marked private till I write a few posts and show my bestie and get my blog feet back.

The three statements well here we go:
- Yes I did delete my blogs and start over a few times.  This had everything to do with how I was feeling or what was going on in my life.  I did get some nasty emails but never answered them because even though I am blogging. my life is my life.  I think that sometimes we feel that we owe people a post every day, or something that goes along with the majority vote on feelings, money and such.  When I no longer enjoyed the blog, when it felt forced or when people felt that they could look up my children on facebook(don't bother they don't have them anymore)  That is when blogging lost it's joy for me.

-I am going to blog about all kinds of things this time around.  What ever I am feeling.  It may be money and budgets one day, depression or panic attacks, getting older as the sandwich generation or who knows but I am writing for me this time.  And though I still read other blogs I won't be crushed if you have no interest in mine.  After all blogging is about the freedom.

-My family and kids are so off limits this time.  I mean it, though I may mention things from time to time it wont be anything serious and I wont invade their privacy.  They are adults.  They all work hard and I am proud of them.  But they are totally off limits.

So I know this first posting sounds mean or even harsh but it really wasn't meant that way.  I am just easing  my way back in on my terms.  I will write about what ever strikes me at the moment and see where it goes from there.  Hopefully I don't find a reason to leave ever again but life changes, doors open and close, friends move on, children grow up.   On that note I will end this blog post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment